• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help nexus s freezing HELP!

lee5354

Lurker
Mar 31, 2011
hey guys i have nexus s from the first day it came out. it started freezing on the home screen then everything force closes. i couldnt do anything but receive calls. i did the factory reset and now it freezes every couple hours. just today i got the triangle exclamation with the green android mascot. whats going on?what can i do to fix this? could the 2.3.3 ota update causing this?

hey guys i have nexus s from the first day it came out. it started freezing on the home screen then everything force closes. i couldnt do anything but receive calls. i did the factory reset and now it freezes every couple hours. just today i got the triangle exclamation with the green android mascot. whats going on?what can i do to fix this? could the 2.3.3 ota update causing this?
The same thing has been happening with my phone. T-Mobile can't do anything about. And when I sent my Nexus S into Samsung, they said there was no problem found. Samsung is obviously just denying the issue and ducking responsibility for the warranty. And of course Google seems to have made themselves scarce when it comes to dealing with the situation.

I think it's time to round up the many many people who are experiencing this problem and try to organize a class action suit against Google/Samsung. They need to either recall the phone, or reimburse everyone who is now stuck with what is a largely useless device.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones