• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus users - How old are you?

What is your age?

• Total voters

Roze

Hiding behind a mystery
Jan 20, 2010
Where the Sakura grows
Hi fellow Nexus users!

I used to follow similar threads on other subforums on the AndroidForums before I got my Nexus...or an Android phone for that matter. I thought it's a fun thread, and haven't seen it on our Nexus One subforum. So I made one :D

I love looking at demographic trends and I want to see what are the age groups of the people that bought their N1. I think this is a great way to know the people in this forum a bit better. I have also made a poll :)

Because the Nexus One is such an international phone, I'd add on some stuff including which version you have and where you are from.

I will start off first: This is my 25th year on planet earth! I am using the AT&T version in Canada :D

Signing off,
-Roze-

P.S. I hope this thread isn't a flop :eek:

P.S.S. I should have put my prediction of the age demographic for the N1, I would have gotten a 'bulls eye'

As of May 2nd, with 76 people, it seems that 78 of the N1-ers are between the ages of 20-39. This was what I had originally guessed when I made this post although I thought that it'd be around 80% with 20% are people 40+, lol.

I wonder if the trend will change as more people participate :D

Reactions: theartfullodger
26-At&t 3G, purchased my Nexus One off contract for full price and proud of it, now can anyone spare some change?

draft_lens2109287module10829404photo_1218086939spare_change.jpg

Upvote 0
Interesting idea/poll Roze, breaking us down by Age & Sex: I've been broken down by Age & Sex for many years now, being 62, but I've always been immature...

Love 'Droid/N1, even the wife is getting interested in what it/they can do.

Odd that there are so few APPs targeting the senior/retired market... ;-)

Cheers!

Lodger

Upvote 0
Interesting idea/poll Roze, breaking us down by Age & Sex: I've been broken down by Age & Sex for many years now, being 62, but I've always been immature...

Broken down by age, country and model :p I think people might be uncomfortable disclosing their gender. Plus there still need to be a sense of mystery right? Well when you read enough of a person's post you pretty much can guess what gender they are. I also have this suspicious feeling that majority of nexus users are males. :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones