• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus users - How old are you?

What is your age?

• Total voters
20/t-mo. Nexus one is my first Android device, unless you count having Android (or iDroid, as they call it) installed on my iPhone 2g ;).

What a switch though! I'm finally getting a taste of t-mo's 3g speeds (and soon to be 4g speeds!). It tastes gooooooood.

you mean 3.9 speeds.. tmo is not deploying 4g no time soon. although the numbers i get here in orlando (an hspa+ deployed city) are amazing at times

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
So...is there a way to change what I selected in the poll? My age got promoted and I'm no longer in the 20-24 age demographic anymore, lol.

Quarter of a century now Roze, everything is going downhill from there. ;)

29, male, AT&T on Telus in Calgary. Hated my Storm, which would freeze up and then take 10 min to reboot. I unfortunately dropped it and the screen stopped working. I was heartbroken that I had to go out and buy my N1, haven't looked back since.

Upvote 0
Quarter of a century now Roze, everything is going downhill from there. ;)

29, male, AT&T on Telus in Calgary. Hated my Storm, which would freeze up and then take 10 min to reboot. I unfortunately dropped it and the screen stopped working. I was heartbroken that I had to go out and buy my N1, haven't looked back since.

Nahh, it only gets better, especially after 30. Then you reach the wonderful age of "I don't give a rats ass what anyone else thinks anymore."

Really. Better and better. ;)

Happy Birthday, Roze! :D

Upvote 0
Nahh, it only gets better, especially after 30. Then you reach the wonderful age of "I don't give a rats ass what anyone else thinks anymore."

Really. Better and better. ;)

Happy Birthday, Roze! :D

Wow, I must be some superadvanced human specimen then because I am already at that stage! :O
Can't imagine what I'd be like in my 30s then..

Anyway, happy birthday Roze!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones