• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

no audio in watsap video call

in2media

Lurker
Feb 6, 2019
i have a sony xperia model E2303, i use watsap to chat with family, but found ive no audio in video calls. i can record audio in watsp and send audio message but no audio when video call. they can hear my audio message but cant hear me in video call so i know my mic isnt muted. in settings watsap has access to mic and everything is set up. i cant work out what is wrong. 2 family members cant hear me in video calls

any help appreciated

i only use video call with my daughters.
yes i hear music through media, and hear regular phone calls, and watsap audio fone calls, just not video calls
also 1 daughter has the new i-phone, no problems on her side as she can hear video calls from other daughter
2nd daughter has new samsung with no problems on her side as she can hear other daughter, if that makes sense

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones