• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No Data, Tower outage N.Jersey @ Bayonne near NYC

I don't know if there is a law, but there should be, that will announce customers in advance if they will have maintenance service, and pro-rate refund if there is no service or irregular service from second day for ANY carrier.

i know SPRINT does that but you have to call and tell them to do it. They will never give money back unless you demand it

Upvote 0
I've been hearing that lately
Ive had 2 samsung indulge it was my first android phone ever ive learned alot by using it also was my first phone i ever rooted lol when i bought my esteem the indulge was still being sold for around $200 i gave one to my friend and another to another friend. lol i got the second indulge free some guy flashed a rom that wasnt for the indulge and bricked it and since he didnt have metro guard he didnt bother trying to get it fixed. he went it to me through mail and i called samsung support line and it was still under warranty lmao so i sent it and like 14 days later got it back working through mail. i was going to sell it but i wanted to help and bless another friend i had since childhood so i gave it to him. anyways yea the indulge u will notice will change from 4g to 3g alot than to 1x thats not a signal issue its something more techinical within it. dont bother trying to get it checked out in the end you'll only be wasting your money.

Reactions: b20beast
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones