• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No facebook-integration in MILESTONE

Sorry just wanted to get confirmation from others that it worked before I installed it as I'm was wary about bricking the phone.

Seems to have synced contacts fine, but does not include the contacts profile picture or status?

How would you brick your phone with an application ? It's not like rooting or adding a custom rom ;). It's just an app like the ones you can find on market :).

Upvote 0
First post!
In additional news, big_adventure, what kind of functionality do you have with the integration? Do you just get status updates and photos attached to your contacts? Or can you post on their wall/send messages/comment from the contacts app as well? I'm very keen on this facebook integration but want to know how deep it runs.

Cheers guys!

Upvote 0
This doesn't really help me out. It does not put the persons status on their contact page. And the facebook button takes me to MY profile not my friends profile like its suppose to. Is there any way get the status's working? That is the real feature I want to work.
I'm having the same issue. Also, it pours more than one link to FB profile per contact detail, thus giving a nasty feeling of something-gone-awry. Ultimately it just add a neat folder for FB user who submitted their phone number, but it won't sync the pictures to the Android contacts at all.

Maybe on some Milestones won't work? (mine's from Argentina)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones