• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No one seems to know this!

The Android keyboard can change depending on what you need to enter. For example, if the app is done right, you'll see the @ and a ".com" button if you'll need to enter an e-mail address.
So if you don't see the ENTER key, a new line either just doesn't make sense, or the app developer messed up.

I have already installed that,using keyboard for gingerbread but then i have to install a messaging app like handcent or go sms coz even with the new keyboard i cannot use stock messaging app.Everywhere else enter key is visible.
I dont want these big size sms apps,for the time being using Pansi without private box but even that runs in the background and i am removing some background apps to save battery.
This is a Andrroid forum but still no one seems to know about this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones