• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No ringback tones for boost??

Hi TrendyDoll. I noticed that you just joined and this is your first post on the forum. I must commend you on your choice of font and coloring. Very nicely done. Hope it didn't take you too long to figure out how to do it.

I'd say that you should leave Boost. I mean what kind of nerve they have here with no ringtones! I mean nobody wants to hear the lame a** beeping when they call you. You should leave Boost.

I heard they have them on Sprint. Verizon too if I heard correctly.

Upvote 0
No doubt. I would be more than happy to pay an extra $80 a month just so I could get some more ringtones. :D:p

little hint to TrendyDOLL

You can get just about any ringtone that you want for FREE if your learn a little bit more about your phone and how to use it. Then you'll be worry about which ROM to use instead of a lil old ringtone. :cool:
:thumbup:

Upvote 0
No doubt. I would be more than happy to pay an extra $80 a month just so I could get some more ringtones. :D:p

little hint to TrendyDOLL

You can get just about any ringtone that you want for FREE if your learn a little bit more about your phone and how to use it. Then you'll be worry about which ROM to use instead of a lil old ringtone. :cool:
:thumbup:

I think they're referring to ringback tones, the ridiculously annoying little songs that play from your speaker when you call someones phone. No music should ever EVER EVER play from the standard speaker, it is too wimpy to produce anything more than the human voice, and everyone i've ever called that has it insists on trying to play nickelback or some other rock band, which is even worse because it distorts into a near unrecognizable mess.

Trust me, nobody in the world needs or wants to hear 10 seconds of extremely low quality music played from a tiny speaker directly into their eardrum every time they call you. Do them a favor and leave it on the ringer.

Upvote 0
I think they're referring to ringback tones, the ridiculously annoying little songs that play from your speaker when you call someones phone. No music should ever EVER EVER play from the standard speaker, it is too wimpy to produce anything more than the human voice, and everyone i've ever called that has it insists on trying to play nickelback or some other rock band, which is even worse because it distorts into a near unrecognizable mess.

Trust me, nobody in the world needs or wants to hear 10 seconds of extremely low quality music played from a tiny speaker directly into their eardrum every time they call you. Do them a favor and leave it on the ringer.

OH.... those annoying things. lol :D

Upvote 0
This is funny. I have no idea what a ringback tone is.
Where else am I gonna get unlimited everything for $35 a month, plus a phone that can be modded and customized to no end. I just make my own ringtones on my pc and put them on the phone. So hard.
man.

A ringback (or callback) tone is when you call someone, and (if they have a ringback tone enabled) instead of the "ring" noise you hear before the person you are calling picks up the phone, it plays a (usually very distorted) song.

Upvote 0
On most of all boostmobil phones they come with pre apps if you have boost music app on your phone tap it at the right hand corner it will say ringback tones tap that if you don't see any songs you like search for artist and song you would like your callers to hear. It cost about 2 dollars per song. Once you selected and bought what you like it will give you an option of to set to a contact or all callers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones