• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No voice with google navigation

Funny you should ask. I came across a program that lets you do this while I was searching for something else on the forum today. I think it was something like sythesize text to speech or something like that. The reason I don't know exactly was because it will download and install, then delete the install files and leave no trace that it was installed other than voice is now working. Maybe someone else can remember what it is called.

Upvote 0
i thought the same thing until today. at first i just put in a address and nothing happen just got the route info. then this morning i thought i would try it again. i didnt hear a voice until i started driving. maybe not the case with you. and i also had i had to install some voice feat. but it asked to install so it would work. or maybe the navi volume isnt turned up. dunno hope this helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones