• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nokia 5.1 plus showing wrong pattern

Nokia 5.1 plus phone after 1 day not getting unlock. We entered correct password only. Pls suggest any one how to resolve it
If you backed up data in Nokia, you can put Nokia into Recovery Mode to remove screen lock, you can restore from backup files after unlocking Nokia. Or you can use the tool -Eelphone Android Unlock to unlock Nokia without password.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
is there a forget pattern or password option? if there is, is should ask you for your google acct info that was first used to set up the phone.
No, after entering pattern showing wrong pattren, i have entered more than 100 times but phone not getting locked. I dont have any data on it. I want to do factory reset but for that to asking pattren. My self is it possible to do or need to carry to service center?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones