• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
No, it's a Moto G Play purchased at walmart in 2021, during the spring. It's linked to cricket but I've been using it wifi only. This may not be the greatest phone but considering all it's been through, it must be pretty tough. The way the screen's cracked makes it resemble a car windshield after a fatal accident. Maybe it should have had airbags...

Upvote 0
No, it's a Moto G Play purchased at walmart in 2021, during the spring. It's linked to cricket but I've been using it wifi only. This may not be the greatest phone but considering all it's been through, it must be pretty tough. The way the screen's cracked makes it resemble a car windshield after a fatal accident. Maybe it should have had airbags...
well in your op you said moto g plus. well its been a couple of years now. battery life will start to dip faster depending on how much you have charged it in the past. the more charging cycles you do, the less battery life will occur. its a pretty small incremental drop, but over time it can be quite significant.

Upvote 0
Now the Pure's pulling that too. It was charging just fine but suddenly it isn't. Last night I plugged it up at 29% (it should have been much higher) and this morning it was 26. I cleaned the charger tip, plugged it into a different outlet, all the usual tricks. It didn't work at all with the other combos. When I put it back with the original combo it at least vibrated but it's still screwy. The last I checked it was at 9% and asking to be plugged in, which it is.

Upvote 0
Guess what? Now it's the Moto G Play. I picked it up at 78% (should have been 100) and now it's 68%, not charging. It's a different outlet than either of the others. Also, the side buttons aren't working.
different cables maybe? try rebooting the phone. if the buttons still do not work, than that is a hardware issue and needs to be fixed by a professional.

Upvote 0
I got another charger, about 13 bucks, and luckily that was it. The Pure is working. However...if a door opens I guess a window's gotta close. The Play is not coming on although it says it's 100% charged. How do I deal with that? I at least want to swap things between them. By the way, is it true that the Pure can handle up to a 1 TB SD card? How much should that cost? Does anybody on here have experience with that "big" a card?

Reactions: Dave012345678910
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones