• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Not registered on network?

bob60626

Android Enthusiast
Jan 27, 2012
Chicago
As I've do often, I swapped my TMobile sim from my S2 to my Note. Everything was working fine on the S2 but now the Note isn't showing the data signal and is showing the above phrase when I try to make a call. I removed and replaced the sim several times with no difference. Any ideas?

I just put it back in the S2 and everything works. Darn it.

Back into the Note again- time's updated and "TMobile" is showing in the left of the notification bar but no data or calls ("out of service area") at all.

Back into the S2, everything works. Back in the Note, nothing. Now it's showing TMobile in the notification bar and on the lock screen, but the wrong time.

How do I check if my imei has been blocked?

Upvote 0
I just put it back in the S2 and everything works. Darn it.

Back into the Note again- time's updated and "TMobile" is showing in the left of the notification bar but no data or calls ("out of service area") at all.

Back into the S2, everything works. Back in the Note, nothing. Now it's showing TMobile in the notification bar and on the lock screen, but the wrong time.

How do I check if my imei has been blocked?

Do you have reason to suspect it might be blacklisted(blocked)? Did you buy it second hand - like Ebay?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones