• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Not sure if phone is bricked or Just decided To go to Heaven!!!!

***LOCKED***
GOLFU PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT - 1.28.0000
RADIO - 1.06.98.13M2
eMMC - boot
May 17 2012,16:19:28

thats what appears on my phone at the moment. I cant do nothing not even the factory reset function.

If i plug it into the wall socket to charge it, it doesnt appear to be charging. Even if i plug it on in my pc, the pc doesnt recognize it but it did before it started to act all crazy on me.

Not even the bootloader is working, im really not happy with this.

Id highly appreciate your help as this phone is hardly 4months old. I got it as a present from my Aunt in the UK. And im situated in South Africa.

It all happend 3 months ago, it was on during the day but at 5pm i just felt vibration in my pocket, so i checked if it was or message or something but to my surprise the screen was all white with a HTC logo in the middle. so i thought it might be the battery then i try to charge it, but no luck.

Then i performed the battery pull and thought if i reset the phone it would work but nothing.

Eversince that the phone doesnt even wana switch on, charge or anything.:(

Please help

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones