1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support Note 10.1 s pen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LFD102, Jul 27, 2013.

1. LFD102

LFD102 Lurker

I have one of the s pen's that will also erase is it possible to use it with out having to pull the one out of the tablet. I'm looking for a way to leave that feature turned on so the pen that came with it stays with the tablet and I can use one that I like better.
    Thanks

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Advertisement

2. Benjie

Benjie Android Enthusiast

I have multiple pens and 1 N2, 1 N8 and 1 10.1. I have found the N8 is the only picky one.

3. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Android Expert

It will work fine. I use the S Pen with eraser myself and have no issue with it. I can use it with the OEM S Pen still sheathed in the device. There is an issue with it if you have the S Pen power saving mode enabled.

On the Note 2, if the S Pen power saving mode is enabled, any S Pen will not work unless the OEM S Pen is removed. I can't remember if the Note 10.1 has this though.

4. MattG92

MattG92 Member

It does :)

If you go to settings > spen > battery saving and make sure that box is unticked you should then be able to leave the original pen in the holder whilst using another on the screen

NeoGrandizer likes this.
  5. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Android Expert

Heh. Also don't confuse this battery saving mode with the general one found in settings. ;)

6. Benjie

Benjie Android Enthusiast

I forgot about this setting.

7. LFD102

LFD102 Lurker

Thanks that worked