• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note 4 Bluetooth Sync Issue

I have a Note 4 N910-T running Android 6.0.1 (baseband etc avail if needed) I'm syncing it via Bluetooth to my cars audio (Sync) and when I first connected it, everything was great for a couple months.

Then, media stopped playing suddenly and when I checked phone, only 'Phone' audio was turned to the on position while the 'Media' was turned off and would turn back off automatically when turned on.Phone audio - says phone is connected but that also does not function. Tried clearing the Bluetooth cache, nothing. I reformatted my phone, issue resolved. Now here, about a month and a half later and it is back. The only other device paired with my phone is my watch, Fossil Q Explorist (Gen 3)

Any ideas or any more info I can provide?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones