• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

number 1 on facebook app logo?????

kojiro11

Lurker
Jul 10, 2013
hi, a brown number 1 has appeared on the facebook app logo on my galaxy ace. I think it is a notification of something but I don't know what. I don't think it's a F/B notification, I think it a notification about the app itself. Dose anyboby know what this is thanks. ps im new so sorry I couldn't post an image.

Hi, chanchan, when I go into f/b there are no messages, quotes, or friend requests. I have had my galaxy ace for over a year and this is the first time I have seen a "notification number" actually on the f/b icon. all my notifications are usually in the dropdown box at the top.. Hahahaha as I was writing this the phone switched itself off and back on again and after reading sd card the notification number has gone!!!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones