• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Obama Indicts America

That's exactly what I was going off of.
If that was the article you were working off of in your earlier quote, did you actually read it? because it clearly states when he gave up golf, and that contradicts exactly what you posted.

It's one thing being fed dud info. from a source and repeating it, another thing to get good info. and then manipulate it and falsely present it.

Upvote 0
Considering that I am half Hispanic and have heard hateful+bigoted remarks from the "white"- Caucasian is a language family and a Semitic group of different nationalities from around the Caucus Mountains.- part of my makeup, I don't see where the statement from the original post is wrong.

Perception differs when you change positions in society.

Upvote 0
If that was the article you were working off of in your earlier quote, did you actually read it? because it clearly states when he gave up golf, and that contradicts exactly what you posted.

It's one thing being fed dud info. from a source and repeating it, another thing to get good info. and then manipulate it and falsely present it.

Gee, I'm sorry I don't have perfect recall.

Upvote 0

I think that the venerable IOWA was using a bit of hyperbole to make his point.

Sometimes hyperbole (a bit like exaggerating, but with less of a negative taint to it) can be taken by an opponent in a discussion as lying, when it is not, as in this case.

And no, I did not vote for W either time. ;)

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
Considering that I am half Hispanic and have heard hateful+bigoted remarks from the "white"- Caucasian is a language family and a Semitic group of different nationalities from around the Caucus Mountains.- part of my makeup, I don't see where the statement from the original post is wrong.

Perception differs when you change positions in society.

Funny how it came to be used to describe whities. :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones