• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official Bionic Release Date Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy for you Bionic guys, having a known phone coming out SOON. As far as Sept 8th goes... well...

Motorola Confesses Droid Bionic Twitter Account Fake, September Release Falsified

Don't let this rain on your parade, but I didn't want anyone to be shocked if the unthinkable were to happen and Sept 8 came and went... :eek:

Well, we've confirmed it. TV ads, Costco, MAP, and the like. Whether that account is fake or not doesn't matter. It shall not pass.

you-shall-not-pass.jpg

Upvote 0
Reactions: tehsusenoh
Upvote 0
This is a commercial that came on last night!!! Also came on today doing Bones!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh340a-TH4

This and that trippy commercial make this morning good, what with everything mechanical breaking around me, it'll be nice to have one thing I really want bad to happen correctly...maybe it'll tell my jeep to fix itself if I'm to believe the commercials :)

Upvote 0
They should with a username like that let you do whatever you want!! (i'm jealous AND surprised that was available:(:()

Please don't ban me so you can steal my username :thinking:

If you want, I'll trade you my username for your number of posts and your moderator title!

Although I must warn you that I shall be a terrible dictator, wielding my newfound power like a child with his toy. Many would be banned.

:p

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0

If you want, I'll trade you my username for your number of posts and your moderator title!

Although I must warn you that I shall be a terrible dictator, wielding my newfound power like a child with his toy. Many would be banned.

You may enjoy this thread...

Upvote 0
Just got word from my brother that they got a few in along with the store demo/display. On my way up there to see it.

If I can take some pics, I will...but my brother is a real puss when it comes to leaking stuff that he thinks he may get in trouble for...even though there would be 99.9% NO chance if this happening. We'll see...

Reactions: jroc
Upvote 0

LOL!! Seriously hilarious bro!! I actually changed my username once and am kicking myself that i didn't even try that^ its ALWAYS taken on sites!

BANNED anyway though:)

oops, wrong thread

<---- runs away

Upvote 0
just got word from my brother that they got a few in along with the store demo/display. On my way up there to see it.

If i can take some pics, i will...but my brother is a real puss when it comes to leaking stuff that he thinks he may get in trouble for...even though there would be 99.9% no chance if this happening. We'll see...

take da pictures and da video

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones