• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
To everyone who keeps giving ultimatums and posting "I'll buy an iPhone if it's not out by this date" rants....

Why? What's another week when you're going to have the phone for 20 months minimum (in most cases)?

Is it just that you don't see much advantage to the GN over the iPhone?

Please don't take this as an attack. I'm just curious.

I am only doing it because the phone won't be out intime to return my rezound and I'm not very happy with the Rezound . I'm still gonna get the nexus but now at retail price or with another upgrade (haven't decided yet) the Iphone 4s is worth more then the Rezound on the used market

Upvote 0
The manager was right there and was in on the sale. Her boss from their corporate threatened the fire the entire staff if they didn't get that phone back...he could have been bluffing but it wasn't worth the risk.

Actually I think you should have called your local news, explained the situation, and then had them follow you to the store. I can guarantee you this would have national recognition and putnsome much needed heat on verizon.

Upvote 0
The manager was right there and was in on the sale. Her boss from their corporate threatened the fire the entire staff if they didn't get that phone back...he could have been bluffing but it wasn't worth the risk.

Hey, you'll always be the first person to have purchased a Galaxy Nexus LTE.

And now you're a "job creator" too. Pat on the back on all accounts.

Reactions: SamMax
Upvote 0
To everyone who keeps giving ultimatums and posting "I'll buy an iPhone if it's not out by this date" rants....

Why? What's another week when you're going to have the phone for 20 months minimum (in most cases)?

Is it just that you don't see much advantage to the GN over the iPhone?

Please don't take this as an attack. I'm just curious.

I can't speak for everyone but mine isn't an ultimatum. I'm just expressing the fact that I'm really starting to get pretty fed up with Verizon, its crappy phone line up and the fact that the phones I actually want/like they don't get or delay so much that they become irrelevant.

Upvote 0
OT

Plz help Market issue:

I am trying to download ADW EX for $0.10 but for some reason I keep getting an error that says:

"an error occurred while creating your order"

Same happens for Jelly Defense...anyone know how to fix this?
Off Topic: Seems to be market / Google Wallet issues today with paid apps. Just give it some time and retry later.

Upvote 0
@sammax, i havent seen it asked so i figured i would, and if this was asked and i missed it i apologize, but were you immediatly prompted for an update after you activated it?

Yes I was, It started the update immediately and the store has lousy reception but the update went through fast.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones