• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
240z is where its at. True and pure sports car. No bells and whistles.

Nice Car...I hate not buying american...but I'm on My Second Subaru WRX...
2009 WRX Premium...W/Catback Exhaust and minor mods chimes in at 310HP , and I still get me 29mpg (they were way off n MPG on both cars 4-5 low)...Drive By Wire, All wheel Differential, And ICE PIKE tires makes Wisconsin Winter Driving Fun...43 Isn't OLD

Upvote 0
I apologise for not being around too much today. We are trying to get all of our holiday shopping done today.

We do have some wonder insights from Secret Santa for all the good little Nexaholics in Android land. Hope this answers some questions for some of you.

SecretSanta said:
I had some concerns about the screen. Frankly, the screen is the selling point of any smartphone for me.

I was conerned about the tendency AMOLED has to impart a teal tone to the whites. This one is pretty good up to about 30

Upvote 0
Nice Car...I hate not buying american...but I'm on My Second Subaru WRX...
2009 WRX Premium...W/Catback Exhaust and minor mods chimes in at 310HP , and I still get me 29mpg (they were way off n MPG on both cars 4-5 low)...Drive By Wire, All wheel Differential, And ICE PIKE tires makes Wisconsin Winter Driving Fun...43 Isn't OLD

I have a MS3, and see the same thing, I get 29-30, 4-5 higher than what was advertised. Of course, that is driving nice... Your's a hatch or sedan?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
It is so good isn't it! Could not find good Mexican in NJ (I've been to Howell a couple times for extended stays brother sand sister in-laws), but oh my the Italian was killer :)

not really authentic Mexican, but the next time you are up, you should have them take you to Surf Taco in Jackson (only about 20 minutes) great coastal/beach vibe! SurfTaco

Reactions: jbdan and nyg010
Upvote 0
I have a bookmark for this forum synced at work and at home in Chrome. The title that flashes in the address bar every time?

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release thread*** (Verizon's Release Date 11/17!) - Page 367 - Android Forums

BAM! slap in the face.
BAM! slap in the face.
BAM! BAM! every time, I check in, a slap in the face.

:mad: stupid Verizon. They need some competition, BAD. This launch is what happens when the only (developed) LTE provider in the US gets exclusivity from Google. Bad news, from start to finish.

Upvote 0
I find it very weird that I'm not jealous of the person who snagged a Nexus.

This is troubling.

Still feel that way now?

Actually I am happy for them. I wish VZW wasn't so serious about a few getting out, so they didn't have to hide.

But Secret Santa, thanks for sharing! And thanks for being a messenger OTD, how does it feel to have everyone waiting for you to relay stuff? Steven and Han were getting all the attention ;)

P.S. is husband cable supposed to be power cable?

Upvote 0
stupid Verizon. They need some competition, BAD. This launch is what happens when the only (developed) LTE provider in the US gets exclusivity from Google. Bad news, from start to finish.

I seriously wish we could just buy our phones directly from the manufacturer and use it on the network of our choice. I understand that the costs would be higher for the devices, but our monthly bills could also be lower because the cell phone companies aren't having to subsidize them.

The way it is done now makes about as much sense as telling someone they have to buy their television through their cable/satellite provider. :mad:

Upvote 0
Reactions: kcs7272
Upvote 0
I have a MS3, and see the same thing, I get 29-30, 4-5 higher than what was advertised. Of course, that is driving nice... Your's a hatch or sedan?
Hatch...They didn't make the Premium in Sedan...It actually takes weight off the back for cornering...I Live mostly in Far Northern Wisconsin...Heated mirrors, Heated Wipers, and Heated seats are something I couldn't pass up on

Reactions: AntimonyER
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones