• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not crazy about the look of the device...it will be a stellar handset though. i'll throw on a nice cover and I'll be fine

same here, it looks soo much like the Droid charge (side profile)
it looks pretty fat and fugly compared to the photoshopped pics with the blue tint.

i love ICS though, only thing that impressed me about the nexus' hardware is the screen and the camera

Upvote 0
What more of an obvious sign could you possibly ask for??? You really think they'd just slap the Verizon logo in the teaser for the hell of it??

Who knows. But I'd personally rather be skeptical now and pleasantly surprised when they announce rather than convinced and severely disappointed later.

Reactions: cereal killer
Upvote 0
I was fine until I read P3Droid's tweet that "VZ customers should be worried" right after the event. So now I wait.

Actually, his exact words were:

Did anyone notice that VZW was not mentioned? There is a reason for that. But don't worry, yet.

Meaning: Don't worry yet.

What's so terrible about that? There's nothing to worry about.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones