• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
OTD, I've heard that all these top poker players take everything into account. Like sweating, changes in skin tone, pupil dilation etc. Is it true? Because that's pretty hardcore.

It really depends on the player. I work really hard to read people based off the slightest movement. Of course the more at stake the bigger the tell and some people can't hide tells to save their lives. Pupil dilation is one of the easier things to read because it is unavoidable. That is the reason many wear glasses. There is a lot that goes into it though.

Reactions: Namrak
Upvote 0
I thought I remembered that being said. So forgive my non religious knowledge - pastor is what denomination? (I was brought up Episcopalian)

Protestant - Charismatic. The Elim Fellowship is my ordaining organization. I was brought up and still consider myself Jewish.

Reactions: BabyBlues
Upvote 0
What makes you think that?

Notice the two phones next to it are also on Verizon. My guess is he as access to the LTE model.

I say access to, because it's not his, but he has friends who work for Verizon doing testing.

Looking at the google chat photo he took, it doesn't have the typical "4G" symbol that the verizon version would have...so my guess is its the GSM one.

Upvote 0
I am. Sometimes I wonder how some of these guys make it so far.

I was supposed to go this year.... long story. I will definitely be there in '12

Lamb has had a killer run this year. Giannetti has gotten very lucky on rivers. Hienz is a lucky lunatic. Staszko has had luck and skill.

You've got to run good at this level though.

On a side note, anyone know what the most honest part of the human body is? (Keep it clean)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones