• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
spray%2Bchart%2Bexample.jpg

I know these ?'s are off topic, but last one I promise, this is an example of my spray charts...imagine it blank, and needing to write on them what you see written. Were you saying I'd need an htc flyer tablet, or is there an app that I could get for the new asus transformer that could do this??

I know that there are apps for this in the Windows tablet world, but I don't know about similar apps in Android.

The HTC Flyer has a unique approach to stylus integration, it's way cool. Check it out on YouTube. You could do that on one of those.

Given that you posted a baseball diamond (fan here) plus we're talking about Android, plus for all we know, the solution might so impress your student's dad that he might spill some more Gnex beans - that's 3 for 3 on-topic in this crowd! ;) :D

Reactions: coach26
Upvote 0
I'm not positive, but he looked like a Larry. lol

I actually made a turkey yesterday and we had a "practice" Thanksgiving. Everything turned out excellent and it was a really nice meal. Now we have about 12 lbs of left over turkey to eat this week.

Practice Thanksgiving. I like that. I may have to employ that with other holidays, preferably those where I receive gifts. :p

Reactions: OfTheDamned
Upvote 0
I'm not positive, but he looked like a Larry. lol

I actually made a turkey yesterday and we had a "practice" Thanksgiving. Everything turned out excellent and it was a really nice meal. Now we have about 12 lbs of left over turkey to eat this week.

Word of caution:
rman9752l.jpg

Upvote 0
As I am most likely this forum's sole Cleveland Browns fan, I see the true reality in this clip, more so than the humor. That said, I am now cleaning the screen of my Thundetbolt after spitting coffee all over it.

Go Browns an keep the faith Browns Backers world wide.

Edit: After reading on, I see I'm not alone. Comforting.

i am also an Indy Colts fan, double whammy this year...lol:eek:

Upvote 0
Yeah I don't really understand LTE tablets, unless you only use a dumbphone. The cost of a subsidized LTE tab is the same (or more) than a wifi one, and you can tether cheaper than you can get a tab data plan, AND no contract for tethering...

If you're tethering then your carrying your phone with you as well. If I'm offsite at work I don't always carry my personal phone, work phone, and tablet. Having the freedom of not having to carry multiple devices is nice.

Upvote 0
If you're tethering then your carrying your phone with you as well. If I'm offsite at work I don't always carry my personal phone, work phone, and tablet. Having the freedom of not having to carry multiple devices is nice.

I would never go anywhere without my phone. Business use is the only thing I can see where a tab data plan makes sense, either the tab is for business, or the phone is for business, and therefore can't tether, and don't want to carry two phones. Which I guess is you.

Upvote 0
Yeah, we had a practice meal last weekend too. More like practice Christmas though, we had Spiral cut ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, field peas, macaroni and cheese (real not blue box), and crescent rolls.

Sounds very good.

We had a Turkey, corn, green beans, mashed potatoes (from scratch), gravy, black eyed peas, corn bread and stuffing. It all turned out great.

Red Cross just harvested me this morning at work...

We thank you for your donation. :D

Upvote 0
Yeah, we had a practice meal last weekend too. More like practice Christmas though, we had Spiral cut ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, field peas, macaroni and cheese (real not blue box), and crescent rolls.

Sounds very good.

We had a Turkey, corn, green beans, mashed potatoes (from scratch), gravy, black eyed peas, corn bread and stuffing. It all turned out great.

My stomach has moved beyond growling and is now speaking in complete sentences.

Upvote 0
Why am I here, when I know full well that there will not be any news until after the RAZR launches? I am a glutton for punishment!!!

Cause something is nagging you in the back of your head that the moment you decide not to check in for a couple days, something is going to leak, and you will have suffered for that extra time and missed the jubilant posts around here.

Reactions: BabyBlues
Upvote 0
So after man-handling the RAZR last night... and sleeping on it (not the actual phone). I realized like what someone else said that it is just too wide and thin to be comfortable. I know... that's what she said. I think that thin isn't always better. Moto opted away from ergonomics in replace of specs (thinness). It may look good on paper... but not as comfortable to hold. A phone should feel like it just "fits" in your hand.

Reactions: Sushibagel
Upvote 0
I do love you all... especially that new avatar, BB! Back to glutton for punishment. :D

Thank you! Due to it being legitimately semi-slow at work I have time to play in photoshop so she will constantly be changing.....kind of like a paper doll!

Do want!!

Me too Me too!!!!!!!

THEY TWISTED!!!!!

Reactions: Trooper
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones