• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I couldn't find it in the UG, but does the optical trackpad act as an LED indicator? Someone mentioned there is a light around optical trackpad?

Look at this diagram:
fa5vlj.jpg

The LED indicator is labeled as 8.

Upvote 0
if i remember correctly, the droid could do that... you could assign a speed dial to a key on the hard keypad.. like i said, not 100% sure, but i do think i remember something like that

I don't recall it being able to do that. that's why you had to create a shortcut of the contact on the home screen...then again i got the Droid when it first come out, not sure if they updated it with that feature since.

Upvote 0
Thanks much for the manual! It looks like 512/586 for memory. Isn't that different than the 6 GB people were expecting?

On an off note, I discovered something very cool using 2.1 on my eris today. If I am using the NAV app, and I stream blue tooth audio to my sync system, the audio is played through my stereo like an in dash nav. Very sweet!

This is AWESOME! It's like a user manual for my 2.1 ERIS!!! I've gotten a few tips already from these pages! It's like a practice phone! :D

It's close now.. .I can feel it... My daughter wants my ERIS in the worst way....:rolleyes: And I wanna give it to her... just as soon the incredible is available.. I'll be BB Bound! I still got a NE2 waiting... :p

Upvote 0
BAD! *hits with stick*

yyyyyyyup.. that's meeee! :) :)

Actually, I haven't looked at the user manual. I never have before. Why start now? ;)

It's taken my 45 minutes just get caught up.

Thank you NK and Anon. I love you guys. (steven gets teary eyed).

Steven takes a look at the manual now...not that he'd ever understand it. Hey, that's I have you youngsters to help me out, right Sonnnny? ;)

Upvote 0
To all who were having file corruption errors, or if the file says it's damaged...

You probably need to download Acrobat reader 9. I only had 5.0 at work :(

Adobe - Adobe Reader download - All versions

It worked for me.

Unfortunately some of us have locked workstations (active dir privs assigned by IT) and can't install newer versions of Acrobat or Reader.

Any chance someone here can re-save the PDF into a more compatible format and repost into this thread?

Here's the steps required within Acrobat:
Document ---> Reduce File Size ---> Acrobat 5.0 and later.

I tried this out with a few files, it doesn't dramatically affect the file-size.

Might be a good idea to rename the file to something along the lines of "incredible-compatible.pdf" to avoid confusion.

Kinda feels like we're left out of the party until we can open the PDF... big thanks in advance!

(PM also sent to Anonimac)

-s

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones