• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a new VZW store opened down the block from my apartment last Thursday and I figured I would head in today to check the place out. I didn't talk to any reps because I never do. Looking at the phones I noticed that the Eris wasn't even on display. I know it is going EOL in a couple of days, but I didn't know it already was taken off the floor. Has it been off the floor for a while?

The more days pass by I get more and more nervous I will be stuck with a droid. =(

Upvote 0
So a new VZW store opened down the block from my apartment last Thursday and I figured I would head in today to check the place out. I didn't talk to any reps because I never do. Looking at the phones I noticed that the Eris wasn't even on display. I know it is going EOL in a couple of days, but I didn't know it already was taken off the floor. Has it been off the floor for a while?

The more days pass by I get more and more nervous I will be stuck with a droid. =(

Interesting. I haven't been to my local store in a while, but I'm tempted to go see if the Eris is still there now.

Upvote 0

Yesterday, My VZW buddy told me that they can only get Erises with a one or two days notice. They don't have any at their location, they don't have one on display anymore (even though it was just a dummy, it was pulled, so that should be viewed as a good sign for us) and the pipeline on them is definitely starting to dry up.

Upvote 0
Hey guys, first post here been lurking for quite a bit and nothing really that important. But i just felt the need to tell someone that i broke down and bought the eris yesterday. I did this mostly because it was 1 cent off amazon (good deal btw) and also because i didnt want to wait maybe another month for N1 or Incredible and pay 200 or possibly more. So pretty much only reason i bought it was price. So yes i apologize if this is considered off topic but just letting everyone know that here is another person thats i guess off the waiting list.....and maybe also just wanted to be able to say i participated in this epic thing. :D

Upvote 0
From @VZWOffers twitter:

@ChaoticCelt @DSchmetterer @natr89 So many "Incredible" questions! Keep watching this space everyone, there's more to come.
about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck

Don't know if you guys have already seen this or not but thought I would share.

and this:

@studentbuddha We hear ya Brandon :) Glad to see everyone so excited, can't say much about the HTC Incredible, stay tuned, okay?
about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck in reply to studentbuddha

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones