• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a new wrinkle to the CDMA arena...WSJ reporting 4G iphone HD by June and Verizon iphone by Sept. As for me, let's go Incredible!!!

Check a few pages back. We're on top of that. We also said the same thing. We prefer the Incredible.

Actually, I can't see myself liking the VZ Apple phone over the Incredible, unless it did something well... incredible.. like it had a snapdragon processor and huge onboard storage, removable memory, removable battery, 1000 free dollars of itunes... That might turn my head.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
For the N1 vs INC arguement, here's my $0.02. Sense UI, the optical trackpad and the 8MP camera make all the difference to me. Even if the cameras were the same on both, I'd still pick the INC. I have never liked trackballs. I doubt I'll even use the trackpad on the INC. I just hate the fact the N1 has a trackball. In the end, if everything between the two were exactly the same except for the UI, I'd have to go with the INC.

On a different topic, are any of HTC's released Sense UI phones on 1.6 or higher? And if so, how well does Google Nav work?

Upvote 0
If a device like the Devour with its crappy name and crappier specs used to have a freaking awesome codename like ":mad:THE PREDATOR:mad:, it makes me worried about a device named "The Incredible."

Just saying...

I don't think a phone was ever released its not the devour b/c devour is motorola and this is the HTC predator and i saw an article that said HTC imagio released with HTC predator to follow(boy genius report)

Upvote 0
I don't think a phone was ever released its not the devour b/c devour is motorola and this is the HTC predator and i saw an article that said HTC imagio released with HTC predator to follow(boy genius report)

The only reason i bring this up is b/c it was supposted to be released at the same time as the passion(n1) and desire back before the new year.

Upvote 0
Reactions: Kappy and Steven58
Upvote 0
If anyone is TRULY thinking about leaving Verizon for the HTC EVO they should check out the Moto Shadow. I'm assuming people are just frustrated and tired of waiting but if you feel like you have to have the EVO specs it seems like you can have those along with Verizon's great coverage.

Not if it still has that wrist strap thingy.

Upvote 0
Check a few pages back. We're on top of that. We also said the same thing. We prefer the Incredible.

Actually, I can't see myself liking the VZ Apple phone over the Incredible, unless it did something well... incredible.. like it had a snapdragon processor and huge onboard storage, removable memory, removable battery, 1000 free dollars of itunes... That might turn my head.:rolleyes:

My bad...trying to follow this on my crappy bb 8330 curve. Tough to do when you have to keep signing in. Thanks for the heads up. The only thing that might make me consider the vz iphone is the considerable library my kis have on itunes, nothing else. The incredible has too much going for it. Thanks to all for the daily incredible fix! What will I do once all of this dust settles.

Upvote 0
If anyone is TRULY thinking about leaving Verizon for the HTC EVO they should check out the Moto Shadow. I'm assuming people are just frustrated and tired of waiting but if you feel like you have to have the EVO specs it seems like you can have those along with Verizon's great coverage.

Except with the speed that Verizon releases phones the Shadow won't be out until December.

Upvote 0
My bad...trying to follow this on my crappy bb 8330 curve. Tough to do when you have to keep signing in. Thanks for the heads up. The only thing that might make me consider the vz iphone is the considerable library my kis have on itunes, nothing else. The incredible has too much going for it. Thanks to all for the daily incredible fix! What will I do once all of this dust settles.

my daughter has the bb curve for college and swears by it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones