• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official Netflix in Market for Evo 4g 2.x

I downloaded the Netflix application from the market tonight after seeing this thread. I performed the main update a few days ago over the weekend and then manually ran the update the releases yesterday this afternoon. I had not previously known there was a Netflix streaming app until I found this site so my Netflix app install was clean.

Works perfectly. Just finished watching Family Guy.

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0
stainlessray-albums-qr-codes-picture3743-market-netflix-andro-qr-droid-small.png

Scan the code for Netflix in Android Market. Works well since the OTA Maintenance update.

Upvote 0
I can't get my netflix to work. Uninstalled it several times over and nada. If someone can provide an easy helpful way to fix I would appreciate it. My phone is not rooted and I don't really want to mess with that if I don't have to.

When you say it doesn't work, what is it doing? The update that was released on the last weekend has to be applied and then the update that was released on the 20th has to be applied as well.

If you have only applied the first main update, the Netflix app will launch and start playing audio and then immediately go back to the Netflix movie list. After applying the update that was released on the 20th, the application will play the movies perfectly.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones