• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official Twitter app causes headset problem?

fauxtronic

Aug 30, 2010
UK
Note, this is not about HTC Peep, but the official Twitter app made by the Twitter team that's available from Android Marketplace. Oh, and I'm using a HTC Wildfire btw.

Anyway, every time I launch the official Twitter app, headset audio is disabled. I noticed this last week while trying to listen to music via the Last.fm app. Initially I didn't make the Twitter app connection, and because the problem went away when I restarted the handset I assumed the Last.fm app was flaky. But then at random times I discovered other apps weren't sending audio through the headset until the handset was restarted. Then last night I launched Twitter while listening to Last.fm, and what do you know? Headset audio was disabled as the Twitter app launched.

Can anybody else repro this and confirm that it is indeed an official Twitter app bug? I want to rule out my HTC Wildfire being faulty.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones