• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

one budget app - 2 phones?

nuttyascnb

Lurker
Sep 10, 2011
Hello everyone,

I have perused thru the budget threads and googled but have yet to find what I'm looking for. My boyfriend and I share a bank account and a budget and we'd really like an app that we could each have on our droids that will sync with each other. We'd like to be able to input our budget into this app, when bills are due/paid, and also track daily expenses such as coffee or lunch. I have downloaded a few in hopes they'll have a login so we could use the same login to each access it but again no success thus far.

Is anyone using an app that works like this?

Thanks again so much!!!

I was looking for something like this for my wife and I a while back. Never ended up finding anything exactly like I wanted but found a pretty good alternative. There is an app called "evernote". You can set up an account for free. Use the same login information on both phones and you can edit text files then save them. Each time you open the app it will sync and you can open the document. It doesn't do the math for you but works for us to keep track of how much was spent and what the purchase was for if you desire to type it all out. Good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones