• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root one rom, one file

jhart15063

Lurker
Jun 29, 2010
Hello im looking for a ROM that i can flash with one file that will be stable, fast and have live wallpapers, OverClocking, apps2sd and MAYBE JIT. however im MAINLY looking for the first 3. links and opinions appreciated. Thanks.

ps. im new to this so any additional info that would help me in the rooting process and the hole rom flashing deal is greatly appreciated hahah. but first ^^ that question

Thanks in advance
Jhart

Hello im looking for a ROM that i can flash with one file that will be stable, fast and have live wallpapers, OverClocking, apps2sd and MAYBE JIT. however im MAINLY looking for the first 3. links and opinions appreciated. Thanks.

ps. im new to this so any additional info that would help me in the rooting process and the hole rom flashing deal is greatly appreciated hahah. but first ^^ that question

Thanks in advance
Jhart

Aloysious

Upvote 0
I'm gunna have to agree with andrizoid here. We are happy to help, but it isn't that hard to check out the ROMs and see what works for you. The only way to learn is by doing it.

im not trying to be mean here, but you should probably get a little understanding of what your doing too rather than just ask for a step by step guide for your specific situation. you learn everything by trying it. one of my biggest pet peeves is when people ask me if they should try x rom. of course you should! just do a nand backup and try everything!

ive tried every rom out there and i keep the most current version of all of them on my sd card. you just gotta try things.

Reactions: darkside
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones