• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ONETOUCH amFilm screen protector is worth trying

smorris357mag

Lurker
Oct 12, 2023
I just installed a new glass screen protector, ONETOUCH affirm. It came in a two pack and was the easiest installation I have ever experienced. Each glass came with its own installation packet and the glass is contained within a plastic template that you simply fit over the phone. It centers the cover perfectly. I am not impressed easily and I rarely write reviews, but this product impressed me.

Reactions: Rob
what phone do you have? does it work well with a case? spigen's tough armor cases do not work well with some screen protectors.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S23. It works well with an Otterbox case I purchased at the same time. I forgot to mention that the screen protector also came with a camera lens screen protector as well. I bought a refurbished phone from Verizon and the screen protector from Amazon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones