• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Oops Force close heaven

I'm convinced something about restoring a Nandroid mucks up if it's Deodexed or should I say if you try to install any mods/themes overtop after restoring. I had sort of a similiar result weeks back when restoring a different one. Oh well, sigh... That was a whole lota work today. :eek:

Yup, unfortunately this is old news. You don't have a card reader to read your memory card and transfer files to it?

Upvote 0
Being somewhat of a cat skinner id like to toss out some other ideas for those who dont have access to their SD cards for whatever reason. If you have a camera that uses micro SD you can transfer files via the camera. Or, if you have an old cell phone with the same card you can plug in and transfer using the phone as a SD card reader. If you have a regular SD card camera you can always use an adapter to load files on the micro card.

Upvote 0
Being somewhat of a cat skinner id like to toss out some other ideas for those who dont have access to their SD cards for whatever reason. If you have a camera that uses micro SD you can transfer files via the camera. Or, if you have an old cell phone with the same card you can plug in and transfer using the phone as a SD card reader. If you have a regular SD card camera you can always use an adapter to load files on the micro card.

Excellent tip!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones