• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Options for My Backup Pro?

Hey guys the new version 4.2 of MyBackup Pro now allows you to use your Dropbox account as the Cloud storage option for Backups and Restore. You can use this by running the app and hitting Menu->Options then select the "Cloud Storage Location" option and selecting Dropbox.

Weird! I have My Backup Pro installed, but I did not get notice of an upgrade to 4.2. I am still on version 4.1.1.

Does this mean that you don't need to pay for extra online storage now?

Upvote 0
Hey guys the new version 4.2 of MyBackup Pro now allows you to use your Dropbox account as the Cloud storage option for Backups and Restore. You can use this by running the app and hitting Menu->Options then select the "Cloud Storage Location" option and selecting Dropbox.

Ok, correction: I am using Version 4.2.2 but when I choose New Backup>data>it offers Local or Cloud (Rerware) with no indication of DropBox.

Where are you seeing this option?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones