1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Orange hates my sensation

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by vinyls, Jul 31, 2011.

1. vinyls

vinyls Lurker
    None

Jul 31, 2011
    I got my sensation from orange recently and i HATE everything orange has to do with it such as the boot up logo, all the duplicate apps they add (maps, app store, mail) and its driving me crazy...

How can i start fresh with a simple HTC version of sense..??? im new to this whole boot and rom thing so I dont know if im posting in the right place and/or if its a simple/complicated process.

Advertisement

redmelons likes this.
  2. redmelons

redmelons Member
    None

Jul 13, 2010
    Completely agree - I think Orange has shown a complete lack of respect for it's customers by just randomly shovelling as much junk on as possible and making a right mess of the apps list. In addition to the the thorough sprinkling of Orange pay services and the confusion caused by different versions of Mail, Maps, News etc, what really annoys me are the game demos which immediately want payment, but won't allow their removal.

I suppose an individual letter-writing campaign is the only remedy.

3. vinyls

vinyls Lurker
    None

Jul 31, 2011
    im sure there must be a way to install an 'unbranded' version of sense if you will... someone should know :p

4. joshhedge

joshhedge Newbie
    None

Jul 13, 2011
    England
    Vodophone is exactly the same -. - the only way to remove bloatware is too root your phone