• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Orange hates my sensation

vinyls

Lurker
Jul 31, 2011
I got my sensation from orange recently and i HATE everything orange has to do with it such as the boot up logo, all the duplicate apps they add (maps, app store, mail) and its driving me crazy...

How can i start fresh with a simple HTC version of sense..??? im new to this whole boot and rom thing so I dont know if im posting in the right place and/or if its a simple/complicated process.

Reactions: redmelons
I got my sensation from orange recently and i HATE everything orange has to do with it such as the boot up logo, all the duplicate apps they add (maps, app store, mail) and its driving me crazy...

How can i start fresh with a simple HTC version of sense..??? im new to this whole boot and rom thing so I dont know if im posting in the right place and/or if its a simple/complicated process.

Completely agree - I think Orange has shown a complete lack of respect for it's customers by just randomly shovelling as much junk on as possible and making a right mess of the apps list. In addition to the the thorough sprinkling of Orange pay services and the confusion caused by different versions of Mail, Maps, News etc, what really annoys me are the game demos which immediately want payment, but won't allow their removal.

I suppose an individual letter-writing campaign is the only remedy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones