• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Our days are numbered?

The HTC One V would be well over $500 prepaid, it's thier flagship phone. CDMA versions will have a dual core Qualcom S4 on 4G LTE instead of Tegra3, otherwise should stay the same. This will never and can never come to Virgin. Sprint just began rollout on 4G LTE and this is one of the first phones to take advantage of that. They are not going to give Virgin the 4G goodness when they already throttle the hell out of us on their 3G network. FYI: yes it does come with Beats audio. :D

Aren't u referring to the one x not v correct me if I'm wrong

Upvote 0
yea using superboot.

Thanks for the info! Looking at the phone, I feel it is FINALLY a phone that can measure up to (if not beat) the Triumph's specs and will definitely function better.

The Optimus V was a flawless phone, but the specs didn't meet my "demands".. but the HTC One V.. I really really really hope this phone is coming to Virgin Mobile USA :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones