• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Outgoing call barring automatically enabled

ludeguy512

Lurker
Sep 9, 2014
I bought a f6 from metro pcs about 3 1/2 months ago had it on for one month and two months just wifi from my home to play games. I turn phone on about a week ago and my service was canceled so i had to make another account. When doing so i was given the option to keep my old number or get a new one. I got a new one. When done I rebooted my phone and first thing I checked was web and that worked. I go to make a call and get a " that service has been restricted please contact your service provider" so that's what i do. I ended up figuring why i was unable make calls my call barring for outgoing calls had been enabled but i never enabled it. So then i try every 4 digit code that myself, Metro, and Lg could think of the last 4 of both new and old numbers, 0000,5555,1234, and every pin i would normally use if i were to have set it. Both Metro and Lg can't help me. I can send phone to Lg but have to pay for shipping and if the phone isn't the issue then i waste time and money. I'm able to get calls and can make calls through Wi-Fi and it shows my number but if i disconnect from wifi call will drop. I'm hoping that someone might be able to help out.

Sorry should have also mentioned, I did a factory reset from the settings option and also did a factory reset by pressing volume buttons and power button at same time, we also confirmed SIM and IMEI card matched and pulled out battery and SIM and replaced. Metro sent another signal refresh to me as well and nothing, but I appreciate you taking the time to read my post and atleast acknowledge.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones