• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pageplus and Stock ROM

Hey,

I have decided to flash my phone back to the stock ROM (it sounds pretty dumb of me, but I have my reasons.) However, the reason I still haven't done it is that I am uncertain of what "clean wipe" will do to the status of my phone. I flashed my phone to PagePlus, a mobile network carrier, approximately a year and a half ago, and as they no longer accept flashed phones, I don't want to do a clean wipe and lose that status.

I've changed the MSL, the PRL, the MDN and MSID, and a few other values that I've probably forgot to mention. Will going back to the stock ROM delete all this information? I'd rather not use a more expensive carrier.

If you have any more tips on this (besides just not going back to stock ROM), please tell me as well.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones