• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Panoramic Photos?

Check out the latest version of
"Photaf 3D panorama". I'm the developer, and it has been greatly improved lately.

Also check out my site with uploaded panoramas from users of my app:
Photaf 3D Panorama

I'm also planning to release a new version with new features in about 6 days from now, so it will going to be even better.

I tried Photaf a couple of months ago, and while it did it's job fairly well, the processing speed on my HTC EVO took a loooooong time. Have you sped that up any since then?

Upvote 0
I tried Photaf a couple of months ago, and while it did it's job fairly well, the processing speed on my HTC EVO took a loooooong time. Have you sped that up any since then?

Latest version works faster. But processing time is still long since it involves complex image processing. On my phone it takes about 1 minute to complete 360 panorama. How much does it takes for you?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones