• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help PC doesn't support motorola one USB drivers

Chuke190

Lurker
Dec 25, 2018
Hi, when I attempt to connect my Motorola One to my PC with the USB cable, everything works fine, until I try to access files.
I enable "data transfer" in my phone but when I check it on the PC it doesn't show up in the file explorer. I checked the drivers and it says the drivers aren't updated, but I can't update them either.
This problem only occurs in my PC, since I connected my phone to another PC and it worked fine.

Attachments

• mtp_problem.PNG
    mtp_problem.PNG
    787 bytes · Views: 115
Upvote 0
Win10 has a dirty secret where it disables all driver installations that isn't from/for Micro$oft (M$).. Need hold down select when clicking reboot so it'll boot to UEFI mode, then go to Advanced - uncheck the 'disable Driver Signature verification' option and let it reboot. Now you should be able to successfully install ANY drivers you wish until you reboot once again.. Enjoy

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones