• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PDA Net and adb.exe

I've been using PDANet with a USB tether to get onto the internet as needed, but lately I've been getting this message:

Terminate adb.exe process before connecting PDANet. I go into the task manager and terminate the process, but it starts up again within a second. Anyone have any suggestions?

I'm using an HTC Droid Incredible and Windows 7. USB Debugging is enabled.

Thanks!

I've been using PDANet with a USB tether to get onto the internet as needed, but lately I've been getting this message:

Terminate adb.exe process before connecting PDANet. I go into the task manager and terminate the process, but it starts up again within a second. Anyone have any suggestions?

Many carriers exclude tethering from their standard ToS. They want you to pay extra for tethering. So they sabotage your using tethering if you don't.
Like with VoIP. Carriers don't make money if you VoIP. So they sabotage

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones