• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

People already getting X shipments?!?

I'm hoping that its one of those "VZW viral" giveaways they were talking about doing. IF that is the case and they are sending it out to random VZW customers, by what criteria are they basing it off of? I signed up on the VZW Droid X website with my address and other info for the Droid X updates, hopefully (wishfull thinking) they are using that! That would be awesome if one of us got a random knock on our door from FedEx with a Droid X! :D

The question is, if it is a surprise DX from VZW, would it be active on a new line on your account? Or some corporate sponsored temp account? =/

Upvote 0
I'm hoping that its one of those "VZW viral" giveaways they were talking about doing. IF that is the case and they are sending it out to random VZW customers, by what criteria are they basing it off of? I signed up on the VZW Droid X website with my address and other info for the Droid X updates, hopefully (wishfull thinking) they are using that! That would be awesome if one of us got a random knock on our door from FedEx with a Droid X! :D

The question is, if it is a surprise DX from VZW, would it be active on a new line on your account? Or some corporate sponsored temp account? =/

I did the same thing lets only hope thats how they base the criteria on lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones