• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

People/ Contacts List

I don't know how to do it to all of your contacts at the same time ( which I'm a little surprised that the contacts didn't come with a settings menu =/ ).. but if you just want to change one contect all you have to do is:

- Select the contact
- Press Menu + Edit
- Press where you type the persons name and under Display Name push on the drop down menu and it will have the option to change to Last name first (if there is a last name entered).

Upvote 0
Sorry if this is a repeat, but I couldn't find it when searching. Is there a way to have the people in your contact list be last name first. I have tried screwing around with it, but can't figure on how to switch it.

The People app which HTC provided does not have this option. You can download other apps from the market such as "Better Contacts" that can do this or if you are rooted, use a non-Sense based rom.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones