• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone Factory restore.

I am htinking of restoring my phone to factory to fix this damn gmail problem. but there are a few things i want to make sure of before i do it.
Apps. i have certain apps that i do not want to loose. particularly the ones i have paid for
1. beautiful widgets(waste of money)
2. Gameboid (another waste but it works sometimes)
3. Robo Defense (Love the game, I got a lot of stats i don't want to loose)

the free ones i can always go back and re-download. i would think i could do the same for the paid apps, but the whole reason i will be doing a factory reset, is that i have been locked out of my gmail account. and i can not find out how to delete my old gmail and make a new one in my phone.

O and another thing, when i go to factory reset it asks for a password, is that a given password or is that a password i made. if its given i still got the box so i just gotta find it.

I had already done the factory reset, and even if i did i couldn't install that app bcz i was locked out of gmail and my market place. so i kinda got screwed. i have searched through my sd card and i found a .bak for robo defense full, so i think i just need the .apk and i got >phone memory>Beautiful Widgets> and in there i have cache, skins, weatherpack, wskins, forecastaddon-v4.bwa any advice with that?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones