• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone Screen Blue Thin Lines

Hi guys, my Xiaomi Pocophone F3's screen looks like this. I tried searching it up on google but I cant find any picture that match mine. How do i fix this? Thanks!
IMG_20230708_225056.jpg

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Turn it off: if moisture got into it you want to minimise current flow to reduce further damage.

You can try drying it: a couple of days in a sealed container of dessicant such as silica gel or home solutions like uncooked cous-cous or rice. If you are very lucky that might be enough, at least in the short term (e.g. what you see is a symptom of a short circuit caused by water). But water damage is nasty, and insidious. So as has been said, take it to someone competent to assess it, but be aware that it might be a lot worse than "you'll need to replace the screen again" (e.g. the mainboard may be damaged). There's a reason phones contain moisture sensors and the warranty is void if those are activated.

Reactions: ocnbrze

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones