• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Photo Help Needed

UKBaros

Lurker
Jan 8, 2014
Hiya,

I own a Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5930i. When I used to take photos, they would automatically show in my gallery. However I have noticed that they no longer show in the gallery and they go straight into my files. I have also noticed that some of my older photos no longer show in the gallery, but they do in my files.

I have tried searching for advice, but all the questions seem to ask about transferring photos to the 'my files'. I want to know why it does it automatically and all of a sudden.

I am wondering if I have somehow done something to my phone and if so, what have I done?

Thank you

Dismount sd card from settings and then mount it again, that triggers a media scan, if its a problem with media scan then your pictures will show in the gallery after the scan is completed.
Otherwise it could be an sd card problem. Just in case backup all your sd card files on a computer in case the card gets corrupted.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones