• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pictures and specs of HTC's full 2010 LINEUP!

I think you are. It's the lineup for H1 which means first half of 2010; so it's the next 6 months not 12. Also, not a single phone listed there is CDMA. That means the list does not contain any info about Verizon or Sprint bound phones and I think it's safe to say there are such phones heading to at least one of those networks within the next 6 months. I wouldn't chalk the news up to a positive for the Passion, but it 's not a downer.

I chalk the "Incredible" mention as bad translation or typo by marketing dept. Most if not all of these mock-ups have never before been seen. He may not have the story 100% straight but this isn't some photoshop job, this is tons of unreleased pics and specs. The event was in europe and the guy is from europe so he's probably not in touch with the U.S. rumblings.

+1 I think this actually doesn't necessarily confirm anything for the U.S. except maybe a couple new T-mobile phones coming. And If anything just confirms what I said earlier today about the "Passion" being the "Google" phone. That's why it wouldn't be listed in this packet.

Now the only evidence that goes against my theory of it being the "Google" phone is the mention of the Passion in the Hero 2.1 Rom. This could mean that it is coming with Sense U.I. on it or that I'm totally wrong and its not the "Google" phone. Either way if a Snapdragon driven, 4.3 inch screen having, keyboard-less, Android BEAST comes to Verizon by the end of Jan...we all win!...Sense U.I. would be nice though!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones