• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help pictures are deleting

BCJ2

Jul 9, 2010
Anyone have the problems whith pictures deleting? my Droid 2 just started doing this when I take a pic with camera and send it as a text for some reason after I send it it will not let me view in the camera folder when I click on the pic it shows a pic of like a moutian pic with sunset? I use handscent for my texting if I wana see the pic again I have to open my text and save picture to view it. :(

Tried that still did the same I called Verizon they had me do a factory reset and still did the same thing they are gona send me a replacement phone but sucks cause they are out of replacements so i have to wait until they get some replacements in wow lots of people must have problems with these phones LOL

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones