1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support pictures are deleting

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BCJ2, May 16, 2011.

1. BCJ2

BCJ2 Member
    None

Jul 9, 2010
    Anyone have the problems whith pictures deleting? my Droid 2 just started doing this when I take a pic with camera and send it as a text for some reason after I send it it will not let me view in the camera folder when I click on the pic it shows a pic of like a moutian pic with sunset? I use handscent for my texting if I wana see the pic again I have to open my text and save picture to view it. :(

Advertisement

2. NiceGuysFinishLast

NiceGuysFinishLast Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 11, 2010
    FL
    Are you opening handcent, clicking the add picture button, then snapping the picture? When you do this, the picture is only saved to a temp directory, then resized and sent out. If you want to keep the picture, take it first, THEN open handcent and send the picture by choosing it from your gallery.

3. BCJ2

BCJ2 Member
    None

Jul 9, 2010
    Tried that still did the same I called Verizon they had me do a factory reset and still did the same thing they are gona send me a replacement phone but sucks cause they are out of replacements so i have to wait until they get some replacements in wow lots of people must have problems with these phones LOL