1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

pictures are deleting

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BCJ2, May 16, 2011.

1. BCJ2

BCJ2 Newbie

Anyone have the problems whith pictures deleting? my Droid 2 just started doing this when I take a pic with camera and send it as a text for some reason after I send it it will not let me view in the camera folder when I click on the pic it shows a pic of like a moutian pic with sunset? I use handscent for my texting if I wana see the pic again I have to open my text and save picture to view it. :(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. NiceGuysFinishLast

NiceGuysFinishLast Android Enthusiast

Are you opening handcent, clicking the add picture button, then snapping the picture? When you do this, the picture is only saved to a temp directory, then resized and sent out. If you want to keep the picture, take it first, THEN open handcent and send the picture by choosing it from your gallery.

3. BCJ2

BCJ2 Newbie

Tried that still did the same I called Verizon they had me do a factory reset and still did the same thing they are gona send me a replacement phone but sucks cause they are out of replacements so i have to wait until they get some replacements in wow lots of people must have problems with these phones LOL

Motorola Droid 2 Forum

The Motorola Droid 2 release date was August 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

August 2010
Release Date
Reviews