• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pictures Taken With Evo Camera to show quality

Here are a couple I just randomly took.

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

Upvote 0
Here's a few i took after witching iso to 200. best setting so far. i too had the grainy picture, but iso at 200, and use the touch to focus , and / set a self timer to like 2 secs for a steady shot. These were taken on the way through new orleans in a car, with me driving. not too bad, very clear.
IMAG0016.jpg
[/IMG]
(funny thing about the flash on this picture. when it was snapped, the flash came on, stayed on, adjusted, and then the picture was actually taken. not sure if it was some kind of freak delay, but im thinking its suppose to do this.....???
IMAG0025.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0024.jpg
[/IMG]stuck in traffic
IMAG0023.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0022.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0020.jpg
[/IMG] driving at 70+ mph in this and next picture
IMAG0019-1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0027.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0001.jpg
[/IMG]

Upvote 0
Nice job guys!!

Now to the folks that talk about low light and flash pics...I do not mean any disrespect. but people spend THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of dollars on lenses to take pictures in low light!!! I do not know what the hell you people are expecting from a measley azz camera phone. The optics ARE NOT THERE!!!! This PHONE camera is quite amazing!!! I do realize that there are people out there trying to optimize their camera and aren't getting much out of it....this isn't aimed at you. But jeez.....low light is a bitch for photographers with $30k worth of glass in their bags!!!

Upvote 0
yeahhh...that's not going to work for me. I'll just have to get used to using the touchscreen to take self portraits

but for a 1.3 camera, it really doesn't look that bad....
ive taken a pic of myself using the front facing camera and it came out crispy and looks better if you add black and white and other things like that to the mix.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones