• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pin2 code

jrvasey

Jul 15, 2013
NY
Hey everyone. So, I thought I'd found all of the settings on my new GS4 but I stumbled across FDN (Speed Dial) today.

Anyhow, in order to activate it, I need to enter and/or change my "pin2" number.

(I didn't even know I had a pin 1 number)

I called metro pcs and spoke to one of our award winning support staffers but he was wrong when he told me to try 1, then 2 then 3 and so on.

1 more wrong try and I'm locked out.

Any ideas?

im on the gs3 and i was the one that discovered all the hidden menus and functions on the sch-r530m variant using an app called quickshortcutmaker if u want u can try to see what else u can find on the gs4.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sika524.android.quickshortcut&hl=en

post back results if u find anything useful also im sure ur hidden menu have to be enabled im not sure if the gs4 is using a new hidden menu activation code or if its the same one from the gs3 variant either way try it out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones