• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
What a sprint rep replied to me when I asked about the pink note 3 .... Thank you for the reply. With the overwhelming success of the assorted color iphones (especially the gold), there may be many announcements forthcoming about many different devices being offered in a variety of colors. Those secrets won'r be kept for very long. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Don't hold your breath guys. The reports about the US getting the phone are terrible and they have so many things wrong.

Newegg was initially going to release it on 10/27... they pushed the date to 11/11... now its pushed to 11/25. Don't count on it. Also, the phone they actually have is the international N9000, which doesn't have LTE or work for CDMA networks like Sprint or Verizon.

I think the only option at this point for someone that wants a full pink phone on their network is to get a white or black variant, then purchase the N9005 LTE pink variant from a supplier and swap out all the parts, then resell the phone with the color they swapped it for.

On another forum, a guy mentioned that his friend who worked for Verizon and was friends with a Samsung Exec was able to get a Pink variant with Verizon internals... This is pretty sad that they just haven't release it as I believe they have completely deceived their customers by saying the Pink variant would be available upon release. They also lied about the 64 GB variant, but hey, who cares right?

Reactions: Mdraej99
Upvote 0
Just a quick query, did you ever get your pink note 3? If not you might consider a compromise and get the white one then purchase the Bubblepack replacement back for it. It fits more snugly that the original back and comes in quite a variety of colors including pink! Just an idea anyway.

I got mine at Ali Express for a whopping $6.99. Not too bad for a pretty pink note 3.

Upvote 0
If your looking for a pink note 3, best buy is selling them for a great price on contract be cue of the color but stay away from it and best buy if you buy phones outright like I do

There are some solutions for those who are stuck on the black or white who crave that pink. My friend has a black note with a screen protector that is rose pink. Also these cases I found on eBay have gradient water droplets that come in several colors

Here is the rose pink one
8esasa9y.jpg

Reactions: pandacookie
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones